To unify the Body of Christ so that, together, we can overcome the financial barrier to adoption and bring hope to the orphan.
Reaching the world for Jesus Christ, one child at a time
Statement of Faith:
1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God, acting as the source of authority over morality, our beliefs, Christian lifestyle, and conduct.
2. We believe in one God who exists as three persons in the Trinity: the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin by the Holy Spirit; was made man; was crucified and rose again on the third day.
4. We believe Jesus Christ ascended to the Father and now intercedes for the believer.
5. We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and should seek redemption through confession, repentance, baptism, and faith in Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the dead and Christ’s return.
7. We believe that God is the Creator of all life, which begins at conception, and all life is sacred and precious.
8. We believe God has ordained and created marriage to exist between one man and one woman, with absolute marital fidelity.
"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:17b-19).