Hello, Forever Friends!
Listed below are several books that have supported families through their adoption or foster journeys. Also listed is a link to some amazing podcasts that our partner, Lifesong for Orphans, has created. We hope you are encouraged as you pursue God’s Will in the life of your family!
Books for Mom and Dad:
- The Connected Child by Karyn Purvis
- Adopted for Life by Russell Moore
- Chasing Kites by Rachel McCracken
- You Can Adopt Without Debt by Julie Leanne Gumm
- Adopting the Hurt Child by Gregory Keck & Regina Kupecky
- Parenting the Hurt Child by Gregory Keck & Regina Kupecky
- Orphanology by Tony Merida & Rick Morton
Books for Kids:
- God Found Us You by Lisa Tawn Bergren
- God Gave Us You by Lisa Tawn Bergren
- I Prayed for You by Jean Fischer
- Firebird by Brent McCorkle
-A Blessing from Above by Patti Henderson
-Twice as Tight by Kendall Schmitke & Tamara Schmitke
- The Forgotten Initiative Podcast - http://www.theforgotteninitiative.org/blog/category/podcast/
*These are resources we have found helpful and are not paid endorsements.